HollyFrontier Specialty Products offers a line of low viscosity paraffinic coating oils for the needs of external siding and deck protection products. Suncoat 100 offers a nominal 20 cST/40aC viscosity that has been used for the more severe shake and shingle roof applications. Rust protection and metal forming are additional applications. Suncoat coatings exceed OSHA criteria for severely treated oils, and therefore do not require labeling or handling as potential dermal carcinogens.
- VOC reduction capabilities
- Solvency to help solubilize even the toughest fungicides
- Low odor and good color stability
- Excellent dispersion characteristics
- Good oxidation resistance