Hydrolene Roofing oils contribute outstanding low temperature flexibility needed in roofing applications. Hydrolene can also increase tack and low temperature performance in polymer modified asphalt products.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Supplies low temperature flexibility needed in roofing applications.
- High flash point and low mass change properties for temperature applications.
- Low in viscosity allowing for easier and greater workability.
- High density results in lower cost per ton by delivering more pounds per gallon versus comparable lower density oils.
- Virtually free of asphaltenes, allowing you to balance the asphaltene versus maltene content of the asphalt.