With Cold-In-Place Recycling, Hydrolene can slow the rate of deterioration of new surfaces and increase their lifespan. Hydrolene may be blended with asphalt to produce traditional asphalt emulsions or Hydrolene may be emulsified itself to produce a non-ionic emulsion for use in the cold recycling process.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Excellent initial softening, processing and solvency characteristics.
- High temperature stability minimizes volatility (i.e. smoking) in the mixing process and can help reduce high temperature aging of the asphalt.
- Effective in restoring high viscosity aged asphalt.
- Low in viscosity which allows for ease and greater workability.
- High density results in lower cost per ton by delivering more pounds per gallon versus comparable lower density oils.
- Virtually free of asphaltenes, allowing you to balance the asphaltene versus maltene content of the asphalt.
Click the links below to download Hydrolene Cold-In-Place Recycling SDS (PDF format):
- Hydrolene H50T
- Hydrolene H90T
- Hydrolene H100T
- Hydrolene H125T
- Hydrolene H180TN
- Hydrolene H225T
- Hydrolene H600T
- Hydrolene SP125
- Hydrolene SP250
▶ Can't find an SDS? Visit our SDS section or call us at 1.800.456.4786