On the cutting edge of green asphalt technology, Hydrolene LPH, a low PAH oil, and the SP and RF series, non-labeled per the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, offer a variety of viscosities for environmental initiatives. They meet your green asphalt needs in most asphalt applications including roofing, hot-mix asphalt and polymer modified asphalt.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Non-labeled per the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
- Hydrolene LPH is a low PAH aromatic oil for environmental initiatives.
- Supplies low temperature flexibility in hot mix asphalt and roofing applications.
- High flash point and low mass change properties for temperature applications.
- Improves critical cracking temperatures in performance graded asphalt binders.
- High density results in lower cost per ton by delivering more pounds per gallon versus comparable lower density oils.
- Virtually free of asphaltenes, allowing you to balance the asphaltene versus maltene content of the asphalt.